If you require training see our course page
- call us now! we can ship direct to you today.
- a poisons order must be signed.
- Talunex is for use by professionals only.
HFM Ltd are distributors of Talunex & Topex Talunex is a Trade Mark of Killgerm.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL: USE PESTICIDES SAFELY
Free Topex Adaptors available now for the new size Talunex flask –contact us.
Contains 57% w/w aluminium phosphide
An aluminium phosphide pellet, placed by means of the TOPEX APPLICATOR or other similar equipment
For the control of rabbits, rats and moles outdoors
- Excellent control of rabbits, rats and moles.
- Fast gassing action giving more humane control.
- Flexible dosing for species controlled enabling more cost effective treatment.
- Talunex flask screws directly on to the TOPEX APPLICATOR to minimise operator exposure and therefore improve safety.
To be used only by an operator trained in the use of aluminium phosphide and familiar with the precautionary measures to be observed.
Please Note: As a result of regulatory risk assessment outcomes there has been an amendment to the use instructions for this rat, rabbit and mole control product. Burrows, runs and harbourages cannot be treated if they are less than 10 metres from any building occupied by man or animals. The previous conditions of use regarding distance referred to 3 metres. All conditions of use and safety precautions must be adhered to. Please read the updated Talunex label instructions here.
A complete kit for safer application of Certis Talunex Pellets
Includes applicator, mole tunnel probe and sealed carry case to protect the equipment from damage and to protect the operator from contamination during transport.
- Talunex flask screws directly onto applicator therefore no handling of pellets is necessary.
- A unique trigger action enables the operator to accurately place the correct amount of pellets required in each position.
- Tough carry case supplied.
- Adaptor for the new size Talunex flasks details>>>